Tuesday, April 10, 2007

3 Months Worth of Pictures

Many hundreds and possibly thousands of pictures will obviously be taken on this trip. This got me thinking; I have a digital camera but it only has a 256 MB card. After about 250 pictures I will be left stranded, which is the last thing I would want. Therefore, I needed a solution to this problem. My option was limited to buying a new 1 or 2 gig SD card for my camera until I came across the iPod Camera Connector.

I recently bought a 30 gig video iPod, so clearly an iPod Camera Connector is the better choice. Especially when considering the price per gig of storage. Fortunately, I was given the connector for my birthday because it is incredible. It takes awhile to transfer the pictures from the camera to the iPod but other than that it works perfectly. For any trip, this connector would be great and I recommend it to anyone who has an iPod.

With the pictures problem is solved, that is one less thing to worry about. Unfortunately, there is much more planning left but that is half the fun, right!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Andrew! I found your blog while doing a search for backpacking tips on Yahoo!.

I look forward to reading more of your blog entries as you get closer to your trip.

Take care!

Stacey in Texas